Get ready for the 3rd Annual Haitian American Business Expo and Job Fair.
The Haitian American Business Expo, Inc. / U.S. Haitian Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its 3rd annual Haitian American Business Expo and Job Fair on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at the Boston Preparatory Charter Public School in Hyde Park, MA.
THE EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC – CLICK HERE TO RSVP
RSVP online to receive your free goody bag at the event!
- It’s FREE to attend!
- Network with hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs
- Establish hundreds of new business contacts.
- Attend FREE entrepreneurial workshops & seminars.
- Apply for Private and Government jobs.
- Buy products at discounted prices.
- Learn about new products and services.
- Interact with the movers and shakers of the Haitian Community in Massachusetts.
- Meet your local elected officials.
- Be in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time.
- FREE pre-event reception for partners, vendors, sponsors and supporters.
- Haitian American Business Awards
WANT TO EXHIBIT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE AT THE EXPO?
This is a great opportunity to promote your services and package deals to the Haitian community in Massachusetts. The Expo will be held at the Boston Preparatory Charter Public School in Hyde Park, MA.
Please make a payment now to reserve your table.
VENDOR Package- $250.00
* 6’ table with 2 chairs
* Your company free listing on our business directory (www.habexpo.org)
* 1 free ticket to attend our networking event for vendors, sponsors, members and non-members (5/30/2019)
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via
phone 781-607-7007 / 617-980-6673 / 339-927-5542
More information to be released soon!